Monday, November 22, 2010

Sameer the Innocent boY of Batamalo

This true scene was given to us by one of my frnd the scene is of Batamaloo

I eyewitnessed the death of a 7 year old kid, here in batamaloo! he was coming back from home, after playing cricket with his friends in a nearby ground, while i was as usual collecting strings for my news report. suddenly a group of crpf men came in a mobile bunker and started thrashing me, even broke my camera! fired indiscriminately over the residential buildings there! i was hurt! blood dripping from my head! i ran for my life and at that fateful minute, that 7 year old boy passed through that area. the dogs ran after him! and brought him down by a blow of gun on his head! he was beaten to pulp! i cried for help! i cried someone please save us! we are being murdered! no one came out! who would want to risk his life? i tried very hard! but i could barely move! when they thought it was not sufficient, they stick a cane deep down his throat till he died! ya Allah! how did i let them do it! even after that little kid, someones son! someones brother died! it didn't satisfy those b------s! please mind my language! those b------s stood up on his chest for 10 minutes kicking his head as if it was a football! it was too much! i went and clashed with them! i was shot in the leg! then they fled away! as soon as they left thousands of people gathered at the place! i held him! i held him in my arms! i could see clearly the bruises on his chest and his broken ribs! his misshaped and cut mouth! his hands pierced with pens and sharp objects! i couldnt do anything! this thought will haunt me for the rest of my life!.. By ali qureshi


(My heart ached and my eyes cried blood tears when reading this statement. I thought to myslef, why did i read this..its hurting me...i m all tearfull and wish that somehow CRPF could kill me too so i dont have to see the suffering of my peopel, the young kids and youth and dont have to read such heartbreaking incidents. Oh Allah take my life, i cant see this anymore or give peace and security to my people.)

No comments:

Post a Comment